As we enter the time of the restoration of all things, it is amazing to note how thorough our Father is.
We are given many examples in His word of the righteous, including angels and the Bride, being dressed in linen. (Genesis 41:42, Exodus 39, Leviticus 6, Leviticus 16, II Chronicles 5:12, Esther 8:15, Jeremiah 13:1, Ezekiel 9, Revelation 19 to name just a few.) We are also told that Messiah’s clothing while on earth was made of fine linen.
Did the prophets and chosen people of old know something we do not about the properties of linen? Why would scriptures document for us the fabric that Messiah chose to wear while on earth?
Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Otto Heinrich Warburg was one of the first scientists to discover that cancer cells grow in an acidic environment. He became very committed to the process of keeping one’s body in an oxygenated, alkaline state. He performed tests on the frequencies of various fabrics and their ability to reflect life and increase the vibrations, the life force of the human body. Pure linen and pure wool were found to have high frequencies that were healing, oxygenating, to the human body at 5,000 signature frequency measured in angstroms. Standard bleached and colored cotton was found to be almost neutral measuring 40 angstroms of energy, while man made or synthesized fabrics had a negative vibration. Every black fabric, including linen and wool, has a negative vibration energy.
The conclusion is that wearing pure linen or wool raises the vitality of your body, while wearing other fabrics will lower its vitality.
Here are a collection of facts on linen listed in the public domain:
- Since early times Linen and flax have been known to have restorative properties. Linen is naturally anti-bacterial & anti-fungal with exceptional hygienic properties making it a perfect choice for undergarments, clothing, diapers, etc.
- It is commonly known and proven scientifically that Linen fibers reflect light. In research performed by the Hebrews Today Nonprofit Group it was discovered that “At the electronic cellular level, flax cells are highly complementary with human cells; producing a benevolent effect on the human organism. The human cell is capable of completely dissolving a flax cell. It is interesting that flax thread appears to be the only natural material utilized for internal sutures in a surgical setting.”
- The restorative properties of linen as well as the signature frequency of 5000 make it an excellent choice for sheets, pillow slips, and sleepwear.
- Since early times, linen has been reputed to possess curative properties. The word flax meant "being most useful" in Latin. Linen has been
- Scientifically proven to aid in healing by present day studies. In the past the restorative properties of linen were acknowledged by its preferred use as the material that bandages were made from.
- Linen is a textile made from the fibers of the flax plant, Linum usitatissimum. Linen is labor-intensive to manufacture, but when it is made into garments, it is valued for its exceptional coolness and freshness in hot weather. Linen has a long "staple" (individual fiber length) relative to cotton and other natural fibers and is there by 2-3 times stronger.
- Linen is the only natural material utilized for internal sutures in a surgical setting. Flax cells are highly compatible with the human cell thereby producing a benevolent effect on the human organism. The human cell is capable to completely dissolve the flax cell. This is why linen fabric is used in surgery for internal sutures
- Linen has the highest energy vibration of any natural fabric and many individuals have testified that their healing was rapid when wearing linen,It is also said by cancer patients being wrapped in linen as a treatment therapy.
- Another benefit about linen is it reduces solar gamma radiation nearly by half and protects the human organism against solar radiation. Amazingly, flax fiber from contaminated soils even appears not to exhibit traces of radiation.
- Unlike most fabrics, linen is breathable, and has high air permeability. The heat conductivity of linen is 5 times higher than wool and 19 times than silk. This means in hot weather, people dressed in linen clothing are found to have a lower skin temperature than others wearing silk or cotton garments. Interestingly enough, in cold weather, linen works in reverse, proving ideal for retaining warmth.
- Some news from Japanese researchers, studies have shown that bed- ridden patients do not develop bedsores where linen bed sheets are used. Linen naturally suppresses live pathogenic micro flora, bacteria and fungi. Flax is found to be an effective barrier to some diseases.
Our personal use of linen is in agreement with many of the statements above and underscores linen’s health supporting properties. We have been blessed by our decision to have linen items in our homes and on our bodies. Please read the testimonials from those who have used our products.
Blessings and Shalom!